It's kind of the last day of the break, not really since we do still have the weekend, but no more working on the classroom. This time, I mean it!
I wasn't going to go in today, but then I did. I finished filing the students' portfolio paperwork. Luckily, most of it was collected in alphabetical order, which made it much easier to file than I had anticipated. Also, the drawer is easier to file in due to having more space to move the files. They were getting pretty squished in the file box.
In addition, I put an anchor chart poster up that can be changed as needed. Right now, there's a little story (beginning, middle, end).
After all that, I put the homework pages out and gathered up the copying that needs to be done for next week. I'll make sure that I go in early on Monday so that I copy everything and put the homework folders together. Now I just need to get a week ahead with the copying so that I can have one of the aides work on it. One less thing to do will be great, especially since I just lost my homework volunteer :(